Saturday, November 20, 2010

Favorite three things from November Bayram

It is hard to believe I've lived in Turkey for three months. They have gone by so fast, and yet other times it feels like I've been here for so much longer.
I just got back from a fabulous trip where I went to western Turkey with my two closest friends here - they are my canims. That is the Turkish word for "dear". Christina - a middle school science teacher (who happened to be on my flight from LA) and Tim - a kindergarden teacher from Wisconsin.

While we were sitting at breakfast one morning during our vacation, I asked them what their three favorite things were that we had done that week. That question got me thinking about what my three favorite things were. After some thought, I shared.
1. Singing on the stage at the Grand Theatre in Ephesus
2. Swimming in the Ege Deniz (the Aegean Sea)
3. Strolling and shopping in Alacati - my new favorite little village in Turkey

Pictures are coming soon
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment